Sunday, March 02, 2008

My husband the musician

My mom loves how our house is always filled with live music. Except she only has to hear things once or twice. I hear the same thing over and over until perfection is found. And if you know a musician, you know that perfection is a far off thought...

I bought Jon a recording system for Christmas, and he said it was better than getting a new car. I have never been so pleased to give a gift, but every know and then I question my thinking... he has every instrument at his disposal, every rhythm and it is hard for a day to pass that he isn't excited for new developments in his music.
He is dancing to his own music right now.

Now thanks to the internet, he has access to distribute his music to millions of people. His lifelong dream of a rockstar may still come to fruition. He is doing the butterfly to gospel music. Did I mention we ate raw turkey for dinner and our both having waves of nausea? This has not prevented his recording or his enthrallment with his new found ability to record his piano with his "cheapo" microphone.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hinderer said...

yeah, so why did you eat raw turkey?!